Sunday 15 January 2017

Welcome to our January guest ...

Our first guest for 2017 is Laura Mora from Italy with her delightful take on our inspiration image for January.

Looking at the picture inspiration for this month, I immediately thought of having to enter the real sand in my layout. I sewed a simple transparent plastic bag with fuse tool and I have placed the sand inside. Lined paper with the tracing paper rays is very 'summer'.

Hi! I'm Laura. I live in Italy, I'm 24, I discovered scrapbooking at eighteen, although I always messed around with the paper since childhood.

My element is the paper, I like to collect all kinds of paper that has paper for scrapbooking or gift bags if it has a beautiful design or texture I have to buy it!

Here is my blog - http://unraccontofattoamano.blogspot.it/


Here are a few of my favourite pages:


Thank you so much for guesting with us this month Laura. It has been such a pleasure having you join us. 

Everyone has until the end off the month to play along with our Pixels and Paper challenge. We'd love to see your Summer theme entries based on this image.






2 comments: