Friday 15 July 2016

Introducing our July guest ...

This month we welcome Susan Roberts from the UK with her take on our inspiration image for July. 



Hello! I'm Susan and I live in West Sussex in the UK. My scrapping habit grew out of making albums of holiday memorabilia. I've always had a fascination for paper and stationery and have loved to 'cut and stick' since I was a child. My mum says when I first discovered scissors I cut everything including the dog's whiskers! I love to use bright colours and bold patterns. My favourite embellishments most definitely are buttons, sewn not stuck, and my best scrapbook subjects are my adorable great-nieces and nephews. I am a retired headteacher and my creative hobby gave me a way of relaxing after a stressful day at work. Now I can craft when I like and I'm very lucky to have my own scrap room and a patient husband who doesn't too much mind the frequent deliveries of pizza boxes!

Blog http://miniowner.blogspot.co.uk/

Here are some more of my pages ...



Thank you for joining us as part of the team during July Susan.  We loved seeing your work :).

Everyone has until the end off the month to play along with our Pixels and Paper challenge. We'd love to see how you are inspired by our photograph and the theme of Winter (with the weather we have been having lately you should have plenty of inspiration!).


Next week we have something special to share with you from a member of our design team.  Please call past on the 22nd for some Team Training.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous layouts Susan. Good to see you on Paper and Pixels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your pages. Glad you could join us this month

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Susan! I love your layouts, and the stitched details are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been my pleasure to be your guest this month.
    Thank you for your lovely comments here and on my blog.
    (Deb - the circles are hand stitched :))
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete